- If the plural of goose is geese, shouldn't the plural of moose be meese?
- Um, if God can do anything, can he make a rock so big that even he couldn't lift it?
- Mysterious questions:
"Gentlemen, we know that buttered bread usually falls butter-side down, and cats generally land feet-first. Now we will discover what happens when a piece of buttered bread is strapped to the back of a cat, and both are tossed off a two-story building."
- What will bring me long-lasting fulfillment?
- How can I have a rich and satisfying life?
- Even people who don't (or won't) openly discuss serious issues have ideas about where to find happiness:
Ray's formula for fulfillment includes partying and an active sex life.
Anne thinks she will find it in a 4.0 grade average and a college scholarship.
Kevin is banking on his athletic ability to do the trick.
Sherry is relying on beauty and bucks.
"If happiness really is found in the things mentioned above, why are there people with 'awesome' sex lives, staggering IQs, truck loads of trophies, 'drop-dead' good looks, or bulging bank account who are unhappy? Why don't more people consider what Jesus had to say about happiness and fulfillment?
Have you ever really looked at and pondered Jesus' teachings in the Gospel of John? What are you waiting for?
READ THE GOSPEL OF JOHN IN 21 DAYS!
This exciting Bible Study Lesson will walk you through the Gospel of John and the life of Jesus Christ in 21 days, strengthening your faith and your relationship with God!